Report a Repair
If you have an emergency, you need to contact us by telephone so that we can respond quickly.
- Call 0131 317 7227 (If you call out of office hours, you will be automatically redirected to Bield24 who will deal with repair request.)
You can also report a repair by:
- Email email@example.com
- Complete the form below
- Write to: Blackwood, 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh EH11 1DQ
- For problems with Blackwood_Residents Wi-Fi call Social Telecoms on 0141 442 0730
When you contact us remember to tell us:
- where you live;
- exactly what and where the problem is;
- when we can get access to carry out the repair;
- if you have changed your telephone number since you last contacted us.
For information on response times our leaflet Your Right To Repair can be downloaded here.